- Wrote – 0 new stories
- Submitted – 6 stories
- Rejected – 4 stories
- Accepted – 1 story
- Published – 3 stories (For more information, see my previous post.)
I finally resumed writing the second novella of my regency series about Carlyle sisters. The first one, Fibs in the Family, is doing well on wattpad. By now, it has collected 3.9K reads plus multiple Likes. I only wrote one chapter of the new novella before I was interrupted by short stories… again. They are becoming a nuisance. Two new short stories started simmering in my head. Neither is written yet, I still have to figure out how they both end, but I started on them both. One of them isn’t even original. It’s fan fiction, the first fan fiction I’ve ever attempted. It’s based on Wen Spencer’s Elfhome universe. I hope to finish them both and return to my novella soon.
Designed a cover for Denisa Lupu’s story on wattpad, Liga Dragonului. Not sure what language the author is writing in, and she supplied the picture for the cover. I like the result.
Goals for August
- Keep submitting my short stories.
- Continue working on my second regency novella.
- Do something with my facebook page. No progress here yet.
- My ongoing goal – look for a critic group in fantasy genre. No progress here yet.