• Wrote – 2 stories (neither finished; together about 15,000 words)
• Submitted – 3 stories
• Rejected – 1 story
One of the stories I’m currently working on is a novelette, or maybe a short novella. It’s not finished yet, but I’m close to the end. It’s a steampunk story, or something similar to steampunk. There is a dirigible travel, some adventure and magic, and it takes place at the turn of the 20th century in America.
I don’t know what I’m going to do when I finish the story. There are 3 possible routes for it: submitting, self-publishing for profit ($0.99), and self-publishing for free on wattpad. I’m still considering my options. As the story isn’t done yet, I have time. The working title of the story: Open, Charlie.
Although I haven’t finished Open, Charlie yet, I created a cover for it. Even if I go by the submission path first, I’ll still publish it myself later, so the cover won’t be wasted. Here it is:
Goals for September
• Keep submitting my short stories.
• Continue working on my second regency novella.
• Finish Open, Charlie. Make the decision whether to start submitting it or self-publish.
• Finish my fan fiction short story, set in Wen Spencer’s Elfhome universe, and publish it on wattpad.
• I have 3 articles to write for my newspaper in September and one maybe-article, if I could get an interview with the guy.