I can create a cover for your ebook.
You can see all my pre-made covers here, on my deviantArt page. Most of them are speculative fiction. I used the same ‘placeholder’ font on all the images, but of course, the font will change with the title of your story. All pre-made covers $20.
All my covers use existing images from a variety of sources. All images are copyright-free. If you already have an image in mind, I will use it. If not, we’ll discuss the possibilities.
- Historical romance
- Historical fiction
- Science fiction
- Contemporary romance or chicklit
The turnout will be fast, a few days at the most. I can do other genres as well, but they will require more time for the image search.
- A short summary of your book, including its genre
- The details of the setting – time period, location (e.g. city, forest, sea), season/weather
- Physical descriptions of your protagonists
- The texts on the cover – author’s name, book title, series name, tagline, etc.
If you have a cover or two in mind that you like, send me the links or the pictures. I’ll use them as a guideline. If you have a suggestion (e.g. “a half-naked lady with her head cut off” or “a medieval castle and a mouse”), let me know. I will accommodate your wishes if I can.
The standard cover size is 1400 pixels by 2100 pixels, unless you request different dimensions.
I’ll do a maximum of 3 revisions.
If interested, contact me through the contact form in the upper menu.